It’s been a while since I’ve done this series mostly because I wasn’t feeling the stuff that was going up on Fab.com for the last few months. With Spring around the corner, I’m finally getting serious about the apartment renovations and of course doing a much needed Spring cleaning. This Spring, I’m looking to de-clutter and organize every aspect of my life, especially the apartment. Not to mention start honing down on the ‘look’ of the apartment, but cleaning comes first. This week I was finally impressed with some of the organizational products Fab.com had to offer, I figured I’d share a few of my favorite finds this week. Do you redecorate your place for the Spring time?
1. Kalyana Jewelry Holder, $67 – I don’t even own that much jewelry, but I thought this holder was too cute. 2. Classic Chinatown Station, $199 – Because it’s in black & white.. and I’m a New Yorker. Duh. 3. French Bulldog Coin Bank, $46 4. Morelos Sideboard, $899 – If you haven’t figured it out by now I really have a thing for wood credenzas. 5. Skyline Bookends, 2Pk, White, $40 6. Ghanzi Handwoven Rug, Multri, 9×12, $999 – Really like the print & color of this rug. 7. Agnes Vase, 12cm, $33 8. Glasscape, Large, $140 – Been looking for the perfect vase to start my succulent garden in. This looks like it.
After longgggggg debate, by long I’m meaning months.. the boyfriend & I finally agreed to stay in Queens, NY for a while. That means, we’re going to get our hands a little dirty & start some DIY renovations in our two bedroom apartment. With Thanksgiving practically around the corner, the kitchen and living/dining room area is the top priority since we’re trying to host a little Thanksgiving dinner amongst friends. We got a lot of junk to clear out, a lot of painting to do and some new flooring that needs to be laid down. Don’t worry, I’ll share that progress here. For now, my mind is already looking for things for the kitchen and dining area to help with entertaining our guest. So you already know I headed to one of my favorite shopping sites Fab.com. So yea, here comes the part where you’ll want to hide your wallets.. or not.
1. The Original Cuppow Lid, 2Pk, $9 – Because I drink everything out of a mason jar. Now I can take my drinks on the go. 2. Lance Polished, 20 Piece Set, $27 – I’m a fan of this flatware. Perfect for everyday use. 3. Rounded Entertainment Set, $15 4. Round Entertainment Set, 4 Piece, $17 5. Kastehelmi Plate, Med, Clear, $48 6. Vintage Napkins, Pink, Set of 2, $30 7. Mira, White, $17 – Can we say flower arrangement made easy?! 8. Boombox Mugs, Set of 2, $18 – For the Mister & I, for our morning tea & jams. 9. Beer Flight Set, $21 – Perfect for a brew sampling party with friends. 10. MU 5 Piece Flatware Set, $87.50 – I like the contours of this flatware, especially on the spoons. 11. Oval Platter, Extra Large, $16
November is finally here! This is hands down one of my favorite months being that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Well, in the sense that you get to gather with friends and family and eat, eat, eat and eat! I’m always down for any type of celebration that involves food. Always. Now it’s about that time where I tell you to hide your wallets because I found a lot of awesome things this week on Fab.com. By the way, have you seen their new website? I’m a fan. It’s cleaner and way easier to navigate around. This week I wasn’t looking for anything in particular.. I just happened to stumble around some cool things I
needed wanted for myself and around the house.
1. Hand Bestow, White, $65 – I love all these hand statues, I’m trying to have them all laying around the house. 2. iPhone 5/5S Case Bo, $27 3. Stacked Totem Cups, $81.25 4. (DesignTrek | South Africa) Afro Clock, $59 5. (DesignTrek | South Africa) Bamboo Cutting Board, $49.90 – If you haven’t learned by now, I have a ‘thing’ for cutting & cheese boards. I can’t help it. 6. Marlowe Lunch Bag, Spice, $44 – A suede lunch bag? How chic! 7. Golden Skull Money Bank, $20 8. (DesignTrek | South Africa) The Phrenology Vase, $75 9. Knucklecase iPhone 5/5S, Gold, $98 – Mama said knock you out, in style. 10. Hershel Supply Co. Cypress iPad Sleeve Woodland, $34.99 – I have a Hershel case for my Macbook Pro & love it. It’s only right I treat my iPad with the same respect. 11. Snow Pillow, Medium, $49
hide your wallets! it’s friday! now that fall is officially upon us i’m honestly looking forward to the colder days ahead. i love spending time in my apartment w. the mister and the dog trying new cocktails and recipes while watching some great fall shows (like scandal or the walking day — october, get here already!). so, this week i picked a few of things that i think would make a great addition to the apartment.
1. ahoy floor lamp, $259 2. tom dixon scented candle, orientalist, $80 — i need to know what an $80 candle smells like 3. vodka bottle garden IV, $48 — chic ways to repurpose those liquor bottles 4. espania bottle, $12 5. pik vase black, $76 6. raw natural skull, $129 7. grass rider mat, 3’10×5’6, $175 — absolutely in love with this pattern 8. ridley coffee table, $399
sunday marks the first official day of fall. as of lately, i’ve been really trying to revamp my whole wardrobe. i’m 25 now and i don’t know.. something about this age makes me finally want to start working on my personal style. i’m a tomboy all day but there are some days when i want to dress up and be more of a girly girl. i’m using this year to start evolving my whole fashion style. aside from bags, i’ve never really browsed any clothing that’s on fab.com. i figure if i’m always seeing cool furniture and products i love, why not look for some cool things i could rock for the fall.
1. julep working women set, $25 2. corner store thank you shopper, $179 — i think this is too cute. i absolutely need this. 3. petra necklace, smoky quartz, $60 4. leather mini skirt, $72 5. dolce vita hymore dress, coral, $145 6. wizard print leopard watch, $74.95 7. enzo tote cognac, $89 8. infinity scarf dance party, $26 9. golden owl ring, $77 10. polite as fuck tee, men’s gray, $22 — i love getting men shirts in smalls.